|Regio||Noord-, Midden- & Zuid-Limburg|
With 31 years’ experience, the company is well-known for its innovation and leveraging best-of-breed technologies to create solutions that are easy-to-use, yet infinitely customizable. They are hiring multiple Technical Support Engineers to provide technical support for Digital Communication Solutions. The technical support engineer needs to be fluent in English as well as German. The positon as IT Support Engineer is responsible for Providing initial employee support for technical inquiries received via phone, email, and messaging applications.
Waar ga je werken?
The company operates internationally and has multiple offices accros the world. The office that you will be working for is located in Sittard. It provides the platform for marketers, retailers, and innovators to easily create and centrally manage deployment of these digital experiences, while retaining the flexibility to rapidly adapt to local business conditions and audience preferences in real time. The company is a full solution provider for its customers and the offering includes Software (on premise,in a SaaS model and as fully managed service), Hardware, Tablets, Displays, Professional Services, Technical Support and Installation Services.
Wie zoeken wij?
What are you going to do:
• Assess, diagnose technical inquiries and/or client project problems (mostly
software, hardware and/or configuration related).
• Utilize in-house and 3rd party software toolsets to troubleshoot client reported problems
and work closely with the clients to resolve the issues and meet the clients’ needs.
• Aid with requested software configuration adjustments, provision any new hardware
installations, and other tasks as necessary.
• Document client reported problems, including steps taken to reach a resolution, and
other relevant information in the company’s central ticketing system.
• Ensure each ticket is properly resolved or has been escalated (when necessary).
As part of the Support team, you will work in a shift schedule and document all activities in the
customer tracking database including nature and resolution recommended. You will multi-task,
prioritize, and organize all calls and e-mails sent to you or assigned to you.
Waar moet je aan voldoen?
Qualifications & Skills
• A Dutch MBO4+ degree in Information and Communications Technology (ICT/IT) or
equivalent education is needed for this position – or an equivalent education level (also in
countries outside of The Netherlands)
• A minimum of 2 years of work experience in a Technical Support role, preferable in a
Software Solutions environment
• You have experience in working with Windows operating systems
• Knowledge of and proven work experience in the field of IP-networks and server
• You write and speak the English language fluently - an additional language is preferable
- Fluency in German (next to English)
- Dutch language skills are NOT a must
• Experience with Python is not a must, but would be advantageous
• Of course, it all starts with your exceptional customer service skills – of which you can
give us examples in your interview
• Strong analytical and problem-solving skills are crucial for this position. You love “the
puzzle” and approach it with the mindset of a detective. Analyze, assess, test, exclude ,
repeat… until you solve the puzzle.
• You are very eager to learn.
• You can work well within a team as well as work on your own initiative
• Being able to clearly explain a technical problem to a customer/colleague comes
naturally to you and you can communicate very well in a professional manner both verbal
• You have outstanding listening, questioning, and triaging skills
• Flexibility is highly appreciated and you have an excellent work ethic
• You have a hands-on and “let’s do this together” mentalit
Wat bieden wij?
What the company offers:
• A fun job in an inspiring and rapidly developing high-tech company, where an open,
professional, and pleasant working culture is one of our most important assets
• A good salary package and growth chances
• By providing flexibility and giving you and your team the “space” to self-arrange your
work/team task distribution, we support you to be creative and to organize your job
following the overall goals of the company
• We embrace initiatives, ownership, and a strong team spirit
• We are committed to support your professional and personal development and allow you
to cooperate with talented people
• We encourage and support you with internal and external training possibilities
• We offer possibilities to grow further within the company
• We organize team outings/activities, small and large to enhance the connections with
The benefits you will get:
• 29 Days off in total
• 8% Holiday allowance
• Company phone
• Company laptop
• Travel expenses allowance
• Parking card
• Pension plan
• Late shift meal allowance
• Late hours extra allowance
• “Company fitness”
• Collective health insurance
• Extensive training and development opportunities
• Cool and ergonomic working environment
If you are interested in this position, respond quickly and press the apply button so that we can see if there is a match.Solliciteer Direct