As a Managing Consultant you are responsible for maintaining expectation and delivery alignment with customers to drive successful achievement of the customer’s outcomes. The Managing Consultant facilitates the customer relationship and owns overall execution of a defined customer value roadmap. They drive on-time delivery of engagements, while maintaining revenue, delivery budget targets, and utilization targets. They coach and guide customer stakeholders, sponsors, and project teams with best practice advise to achieve value from their investments.
Waar ga je werken?
is company, you’ll deliver mission-critical technology and business solutions to Global 2000 companies and some of the most recognized brands on the planet. Our customers use our leading enterprise innovation management software and services to align and connect their organization, drive best-practices, and enable fast, iterative decision-making to address increased pressures in their ever-evolving markets.
Our partner is recognized as a leader in Gartner’s Market Guide for StAt thrategy Execution Management Software. This is due, in no small part, to our entrepreneurial attitude and collaborative spirit that sets us apart and keeps our colleagues impassioned, driven, and fulfilled.
The firm partners with customers to provide complete Enterprise Innovation Management (EIM) solutions including software, expertise, and best practices to achieve exceptional long-term growth and profitability through sustainable innovation. We have operating bases in the United States, the United Kingdom, the Netherlands and Germany, with distribution, implementation and support channels worldwide.
Wie zoeken wij?
As a Managing Consultant, you will:
• Support pre-sales activities to drive prospect confidence during the sales cycle
• Plan engagements with customer through consulting advice defined processes and good business practice
• Lead customers and engagement teams with a sharp focus on achieving value-based outcomes
• Identify opportunities with existing customers through vision setting and trusted advisor relationships that drive increased revenue
• Lead project teams for customer success through execution and maintain achievement of budget and utilization targets
Waar moet je aan voldoen?
• A Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Science, Management Information Systems, Engineering or Business (or related degree) or demonstrated relevant experience
• Line management or team management experience in a previous job, with senior management interaction
Types of Experience
• Experience with dealing with C-level stakeholders
• Multi-year Experience as a project / program manager
• Experience in customer roles
• Experience responding to a variety of customer or client situations and personalities
• Experience with business process analysis
• Experience of leading a team
• Has had project budget responsibilities
• Experience in innovation management, R&D, new product development, roadmapping, portfolio management, strategy management, idea management work, product lifecycle management, strategic planning
• Software implementation and process development experience
• Experience with contract negotiations
• Experience working remotely and on-site with customers to drive goals
• Pre-Sales experience
• Experience with basic tools including MS Office, Visio, etc.
• Excellent influential and communication skills
• Being able to lead customers and internal teams and give guidance on how best to get to success quickly
• Able to drive value based conversations with senior or executive stakeholders
• Commercial understanding of project and company margin drivers
• Planning and resource management
• Technical literacy, including an understanding to drive conversations around high level design and integration strategies
• Logical mindset and ability to follow processes and application logic
• Ability to have courageous conversations and deal with conflict at the time it is recognized in a professional manner with favorable results.
Wat bieden wij?
The organization is located in several countries in Europe. Netherlands Germany and the UK. Working remotely is part of your terms of employment and you can therefore live anywhere. They also offer a good salary and fringe benefits.
If this position appeals to you and you speak at least English and German and preferably also French or Spanish, you can respond.Solliciteer Direct