Application Support Engineer (ASE)
|Datum vacature||27 januari 2021|
The Application Support Engineer is contributing member of a product development support team. Who provides basic to advanced technical support to customers.
- As a engineer of the company's products able to address functionality questions, configuration issues and unexpected results.
- Uses a broad general knowledge of the company's products and the interdependencies to isolate issues, understands when to give priority to high severity issues and can troubleshoot issues by determining root causes to prevent reoccurrence.
- Serves customers in a friendly and humble manner using agreed upon procedures
- A cross-functional member collaborating to find best solutions
- MS Windows Server and Client operating systems covering installation, configuration and security concepts
- Working knowledge of MS Internet Information Server (IIS), SQL server, Internet Explorer and Active Directory
- Working knowledge of networking, DNS, TCP/IP and programming methodology
- knowledge on the installation, configuration and use of the company's developed products
- Troubleshooting fundamentals including the ability to isolate issues occurring at the client, server and network level
- Reproduction and documentation of software defects
- Resolution of low to advanced complexity support issues
- Case follow-up in accordance with department guidelines
- Contributing member on Forums and product documentation
- Strong intepersonal communication (oral and written) skills
- Organizational and presentation skills
- Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of variables
- Provides work-around options as part of the support process
- Strong Dutch and English language skills
International company that partners with customers to provide Enterprise Innovation Management. This also includes software, expertise, and best practices.
Eigenschappen van deze vacature
- 2de lijnssupport medewerker
- Software engineer
- HBO Bedrijfskundige informatica
- Klant/service gericht
- Team player