|Datum vacature||14 maart 2019|
As a technical consultant you are responsible for the installation and configuration of software. Furthermore, you are responsible for the software development against the company’s tools and the guidance for customers to solve particular business problems. Some other responsibilities will be training, demos, discovery, and coaching of clients. You will be part of the customer success team implementing the company’s products.
You will participate in the design, implementation, and customization of software applications (Microsoft environment). This includes:
- Qlikview Load scripts and Dashboard for BI;
- Active Server Pages (.NET);
- C# for WebAPI and System Integrations;
- Microsoft Office and VBA Programming with a strong emphasis on Excel.
Furthermore, you will work with technology of information systems:
- You have a general understanding of internet and network architectures;
- You will work with database installation, configuration, and maintenance;
- You will work with application server installation, configuration, and maintenance;
- You will take part in the functional and technical design review and Quality Assurance processes;
- You will install and configure products at customer sites;
- You will work with troubleshooting of both software configuration and IT environments;
- You will work together with sales on RFI and RFP responses for technical work.
- You have a BSc in (Software Development) or Information Systems (server/network/database development and support);
- You are able to learn quickly and solve problems practically;
- You have strong analytical skills and you are a proactive problem solver;
- You have strong interpersonal and communication skills;
- You have English language skills;
- You are able to work directly with customers to solve particular problems;
- You will work successfully in a collaborative, international team environment;
- You will collaborate in the continuous improvement of the company’s implementation methods including quality processes, skill improvements, and the company’s consulting practices;
- You will develop proposals for additional billable project work;
- You are an excellent team player;
- Microsoft certification is a plus;
- 10% overnight travel is expected in Europe.
The company is an international provider of software and services for product life cycle management. They enable manufacturers and service providers to achieve sustainable market differentiation by synchronizing strategic roadmapping, idea development, and innovation process execution. Our customers are in a range of industries, and include such companies as BAE Systems, BASF, Parker Hannifin, PepsiCo, Electrolux, Total Petrochemical, Corning, Honeywell, SABMiller, and Verizon.
salary between € 3500 and € 4000
Location is Amsterdam or Maastricht
Eigenschappen van deze vacature
- Tester/Test engineer
- HBO Bedrijfskundige informatica
- Klant/service gericht
Neem contact op met ons team