|Datum vacature||28 november 2018|
The Support Engineer interacts with international technical staff and select super users on Tier II-III support requests and identifies and resolves software issues related to our products. This position works with multiple groups to replicate, isolate and identify root cause while providing workarounds and testing patches and releases.
Support duties include troubleshooting Server and Client operating system and application issues over local and wide-area networks and Microsoft Office applications as well as providing resolution in the form of workarounds and patches.
We are looking for a highly motivated, customer-centric and business oriented software professional with excellent inter-personal skills.
Candidates for this position should be able to multi-task and have strong technical problem solving skills.
Thanks to modern technology, travel will hardly be required.
- Broad general IT infrastructure knowledge including but not limited to MS Windows server
- Working knowledge of relational database technology; SQL knowledge and familiarity with SQL Server is desirable;
- Administration, networking, IIS;
- Good working knowledge of web technologies. Experience with Microsoft web technologies is desirable;
- Experience with all phases of applications development and enterprise-wide delivery;
- Familiarity with Active Directory, Group Policy and MS Office applications;
an international supplier of leading edge products in innovation and new product development. Has operating bases in the United States, the United Kingdom, and the Netherlands.
salary between € 3500 and € 4000
Eigenschappen van deze vacature
- Minimaal 3 jaar ervaring
- HBO Bedrijfskundige informatica
- Klant/service gericht
Neem contact op met ons team