Pushing the boundaries
Despite the increasing Europeanization, national borders still often form a barrier, for example, when it comes to working abroad.
Many people therefore focus only on their own country when it comes to career prospects, which often means spending a considerable time traveling or limiting your growth potential.
Nearby, just across the border in the Netherlands and Belgium, there are endless opportunities to find a fun and challenging job. Job-Flow is committed to lift the barrier that forms the border and make it self-evident for future cross-border workers to work in the Netherlands or Belgium.
For this purpose, Job-Flow offers the following services:
- Disclosure of the impact of work across the border in Belgium and the Netherlands;
- Making a gross – net calculation on the basis of personal data and the offer of the new employer;
- Creating a pro forma income statement for the current year and the next year;
- Facilitating a one-hour consultation with a tax advisor who has knowledge of all aspects of cross-border labour;
- Taking care of the first tax return of the candidate;
- Providing workshops on cultural differences.
To ensure that the information is accurate and complies with laws and regulations in Belgium and the Netherlands, this is supported by accountants and tax advisors from Koenen & Co.
If you have any questions please contact Job-Flow, because we are happy to give an explanation of this service. Want to know more about the opportunities to work in the Netherlands? Then upload your CV here. We will contact you within 3 business days.
Job-Flow, flexible services